RRP from £70.00 -14%
NOW from £60.00
Please select a product for stock availability
Shipping costs: £4.95
- Improves your balance and stamina
- Develops neuromuscular coordination
- Soft shock design
- Enhances any strength workout by adding unpredictable load
- Long-lasting & easy-clean
Description: Reax Fluiball 30cm Medicine BallReax Fluiballs are an alternative to the traditional weighted ball that can be used in group activity, personal training sessions and as part of a workout routine. The wide range of weights and sizes are ideal for any scenario and the unpredictability of the ball makes any workout more challenging and fun.
Fluiballs are soft touch and unbreakable medicine balls, with non-toxic coloured water inside (to make the weight of the ball) that destabilizes any workout, allowing training sessions to become more challenging.
Any type of training can be adjusted according to your needs and in line with your individual education program. Ball type, position and weight, together with the speed in performing the exercise, determine the intensity of your sessions. These balls are also perfectly suitable for rehab phases as every movement can be strictly controlled in order to improve strength, balance and coordination skills.
Some of the standout features of the Fluiball’s include:
- Fluid Inside: The liquid destabilizes any exercise, creating an unstable environment during each movement. Each weight and related diameter is identified by a specific colour.
- Long Lasting: The technology used to make the ball ensures it is long lasting, safe, easy to clean and looks good for longer.
- Soft shock: Due to the soft nature, it is a one-of-a-kind functional tool. You can throw it, lift it or slam it with no harm to surfaces.
- Versatile: Different weights and diameters allow the user to customize their training programs, improving any workout beyond standard products.
The Fluiball 30cm come in 6 different weight options: 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 11kg, 12kg each with a different quantity of water inside, and each a different colour. The instability and the unpredictability of the water make these weighted balls a truly functional tool: dynamically unpredictable, flexible, wearable, soft, safe and space-saving in their size and design.
Additionally, their soft feel make them unique: you can roll them, shake them, grab them, throw them or even squeeze them, protecting surfaces from any damage and reducing the risk of injury.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
With the unpredictability of water, any exercise is turned into a higher intensity neuromuscular activity. The Fluiball showcases 'Sudden Dynamic Impulse' technology, where dynamic instability and loaded movement meet to generate tactile stimulations as well as motor interference during training. These impulses enhance the movement, which in turn forces you to a much higher muscular activation.
With unpredictable and unique qualities, the Reax Fluiball can be used in any workout, to enhance the difficulty through instability and will:
-Improve strength and stamina
-Help to improve co-ordination
-Improve metabolic consumption
-Improve sports performance
-Reduce the risk of injury
Specification: Reax Fluiball 30cm Medicine Ball