This product is currently not available
- 270kg weight capacity in any angle
- Static foam rollers secure your feet firmly in place
- Quick release mechanism folds the bench in seconds
- Backrest adjusts to flat, incline, decline & upright angles
- Dual steel backrest supports that distribute the weight evenly
Description: Marcy SB-10100 Utility BenchA folding bench that isn’t flimsy! This is the Marcy Pure Utility Bench with its innovative folding mechanisms, designed to ensure the bench maintains its structural integrity and feels robust, safe, and quickly folds flat to a third of its height for easy storage.
The reinforced multi-position back-pad allows for four unique presses: flat, incline, decline and military, and the versatile design also allows you to tone your abs, arms, legs, and chest.
To further enhance its robust feel, saw-toothed adjustment catchers ensure the bench is equally safe in every angle with a weight capacity of 270kg.
With comfortable foam roller pads, boxed upholstery, and high-density foam, the Marcy Pure Utility Bench provides you with the optimum comfort.
In addition, the powder coating finish and the 14-gauge steel frame make this bench an exceptional sturdy piece of at-home gym equipment.
EXERCISES TO TRY WITH THE MARCY UTILITY BENCH
- Chest: Incline press, flat press, decline press, flyes, dumbbell pullover
- Back: Single-arm rows, seated dumbbell row, dumbbell pullover
- Shoulders: Shoulder press, seated side raises, lying front raise, reverse flyes
- Legs: Split squat, step-ups
- Abs: Decline crunches, reverse crunches, oblique crunches
- Arms: Preacher arm curl, incline hammer curl, bicep curl, triceps extensions, kickbacks
Specification: Marcy SB-10100 Utility Bench