- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
Description: Life Fitness Insignia Series Torso Rotation Machine*12 week manufacturing time*
Effectively train the abdominal and lower back muscles with the best in fluid biomechanics! The Insignia Torso Rotation features an 85kg weight stack with easy incremental adjustments and adjustable chest pad and seat. Kneeling position decrease lower back strain. Choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
The full commercial Insignia Torso Rotation effectively trains the abdominal and lower back muscles with the very best in optimised biomechanics. Ideal for both the gym floor and the home, it boasts excellent craftsmanship, stunning looks and outstanding biomechanical motion. Featuring an 85kg weight stack, it offers a variety of resistance to suit every fitness level and to allow for progression as strength increases. Resistance is easily adjusted via the easy-reach weight selector and patented dial.
Standing out from the crowd, the Insignia Torso Rotation features precise lines and understated rounded tubing. Motion is incredibly smooth and comfortable, further enhanced by the superior upholstery and stabilising handles and knee pads. The kneeling position decreases lower back stress, while the articulated seat and chest pad can be easily adjusted for a custom fit. The machine also includes a built in electronic reps counter and timer and low profile tower, particularly attractive in a commercial setting.
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice.
- Unique design allows for easy entry and exit.
- Adjustable chest pad accommodates users of all sizes.
- Handles and knee supports provide stabilization.
- Kneeling position minimizes lower back stress.
- Weight stack: 170lb/85kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Adjustable chest pad: adjusts to fit all users
- Stabilisation: handles and knee pads support your exercise
- Kneeling position: decreases lower back stress
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Easy access design: open design for easy entry and exit
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 127 x 108 x 158 cm
- Product weight: 248kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Specification: Life Fitness Insignia Series Torso Rotation Machine
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Torso Rotation Machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Home||3 years||3 years|
|Light Commercial||3 years||3 years|
|Commercial||3 years||3 years|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% APR finance* as well as classic credit options on hundreds of products
* Subject to status and minimum spend of £500.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% APR Interest Free finance (on selected products) over up to 12 months or Classic Credit at 15.9% APR Representative for up to 4 years
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.
|Loan Term||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months||48 Months|
|Amount of Deposit||£3,351.00||£3,351.00||£3,351.00||£3,351.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£3,351.00||£3,351.00||£3,351.00||£3,351.00|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0.00%||0.00%||8.09%||8.30%|
|Total Cost of Credit||£0.00||£0.00||£542.64||£1,113.04|
|Total Amount Payable||£6,702.00||£6,702.00||£7,244.64||£7,815.04|