- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
Description: Life Fitness Insignia Series Row MachinePLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS AN EXPECTED LEAD TIME OF BETWEEN 8-12 WEEKS FROM POINT OF ORDER TO DELIVERY DATE.
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
The Insignia Seated Row maximises strength training potential to build toned, strong back muscles. It combines power with ease of use thanks to robust, commercial-grade build, clean lines and defined path of motion. Features a 130kg weight stack with streamlined adjustments. Choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
Part of the outstanding Life Fitness Insignia range, the Insignia Seated Row merges power, ease of use and simply stunning aesthetics to deliver a superior training companion for building toned, strong back muscles. A solid commercial build, streamlined, supportive motion and comfortable positioning, it’s a perfect platform for all users, pushing muscle building potential to the max.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
A stand out performer in any commercial environment, this first class machine is not only robust but comes with clean lines and subtle rounded tubing for incredible visual appeal, while its enhanced biomechanics with a defined path of motion delivers fluid exercise that’s fully supported and safe. The incremental weight stack – up to 130kg - makes changing up the intensity easy thanks to the handy dial and pin lock.
Ergonomic handles, adjustable chest pad and articulating adjustable seat provide custom positioning while a convenient electronic reps counter and timer built into the shroud takes care of tracking your reps. Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice
- Independent diverging movement follows the natural path of movement for a superior feel.
- Adjustable chest pad accommodates users of all sizes.
- Centered fixed grip allows for stability during single arm exercises.
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Defined path of motion: simple and supportive exercise motion
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Independent diverging movement: mirrors the natural path of movement
- Adjustable chest pad: adjusts to all sizes
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 124 x 140 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 289kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Specification: Life Fitness Insignia Series Row Machine
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Row Machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Home||3 years||3 years|
|Light Commercial||3 years||3 years|
|Commercial||3 years||3 years|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% APR finance* as well as classic credit options on hundreds of products
* Subject to status and minimum spend of £500.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% APR Interest Free finance (on selected products) over up to 12 months or Classic Credit at 15.9% APR Representative for up to 4 years
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.
|Loan Term||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months||48 Months|
|Amount of Deposit||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0.00%||0.00%||8.09%||8.30%|
|Total Cost of Credit||£0.00||£0.00||£555.27||£1,138.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£6,858.00||£6,858.00||£7,413.27||£7,996.95|