- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
Description: Life Fitness Insignia Series Pulldown MachinePLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS AN EXPECTED LEAD TIME OF BETWEEN 8-12 WEEKS FROM POINT OF ORDER TO DELIVERY DATE.
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
Part of the Life Fitness Insignia range, the Insignia Pulldown merges power, stunning aesthetics and simplicity of use thanks to its commercial-grade build, streamlined motion and supportive components. Featuring a 130kg weight stack, it’s ideal for all levels of fitness, helping to maximise training for strengthened and toned upper body muscles.
TRAIN YOUR WAY
Designed to shine in the toughest of commercial environments, this first class machine is robust with an incredibly solid build and is fitted with hardwearing, padded upholstery.
This, along with clean lines and subtle rounded tubing adds to its visual appeal while its enhanced biomechanics deliver fluid exercise that’s fully supported and safe. It features an independent diverging movement that offers an incredibly natural downward pull. The incremental weight stack makes changing up the exercises easy thanks to the handy dial and pin lock.
Ergonomic handles, angled thigh pad and articulating adjustable seat provide custom positioning while a convenient electronic reps counter and timer built into the shroud takes care of tracking your reps. Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice.
- Independent diverging movement creates a natural downward pulling exercise path for a superior feel.
- Defined path of motion provides an easy exercise experience.
- Angled thigh pad is fixed for simple operation in thigh stabilization.
- Low-Profile Towers: A low-profile design enhances social interaction and contributes to an inviting atmosphere.
- Choices in Customization: Limitless combinations created by frame and upholstery color choices, shroud options, and two different stacks allow any facility to create a unique selectorized strength equipment offering.
- Striking Aesthetics: Clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look.
- User-Friendly Design: Easy adjustments, comfortable carefully crafted padding and ergonomic grips add up to a truly memorable user experience.
- Smooth and Natural Motion: Attention to sound biomechanics
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Defined path of motion: simple and supportive exercise motion
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Independent diverging movement: delivers a natural downward pulling path
- Angled thigh pad: fixed for simple operation in thigh stabilisation
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 145 x 142 x 194 cm
- Product weight: 313kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Specification: Life Fitness Insignia Series Pulldown Machine
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Pulldown Machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Home||3 years||3 years|
|Light Commercial||3 years||3 years|
|Commercial||3 years||3 years|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% APR finance* as well as classic credit options on hundreds of products
* Subject to status and minimum spend of £500.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% APR Interest Free finance (on selected products) over up to 12 months or Classic Credit at 15.9% APR Representative for up to 4 years
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.
|Loan Term||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months||48 Months|
|Amount of Deposit||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00||£3,429.00|
|Annual Rate of Interest||0.00%||0.00%||8.09%||8.30%|
|Total Cost of Credit||£0.00||£0.00||£555.27||£1,138.95|
|Total Amount Payable||£6,858.00||£6,858.00||£7,413.27||£7,996.95|