- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
Description: Life Fitness Insignia Series Hip Abduction MachinePLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS AN EXPECTED LEAD TIME OF BETWEEN 8-12 WEEKS FROM POINT OF ORDER TO DELIVERY DATE.
SAFETY COMES FIRSY
The Insignia Hip Abduction is a superior station for toning hip abductors and thighs. Supportive and safe, it features a 130kg weight stack with easy incremental adjustments, boasts natural motion, knee pads and dual foot positions. Choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
Part of the heavy-duty Life Fitness Insignia Series, the Insignia Hip Abduction offers exceptional performance for strengthening and toning your hip abductors and thighs. Incredibly durable, it’s tough enough for the busiest of commercial gyms or for extensive home use while the 130kg weight stack delivers plenty of resistance to push every level of strength to the max. This can be easily adjusted via the patented dial incremental system.
Visually stunning, the Hip Abduction has incredible visual appeal thanks to clean lines and subtle rounded tubing, while its easy access design makes it very inviting indeed. Thanks to optimised biomechanics, motion is incredibly smooth and comfortable, further enhanced by the superior upholstery. Knee pads and dual foot positions offer leg support and reduce torque around the knees while the articulated seat offers customisation, easily adjusted via the handy assist.
The machine also includes a built in electronic reps counter and timer and low profile tower, particularly appealing in a commercial setting. Padded, luxury upholstery is both hardwearing and comfortable.
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice.
- Adjustable start position facilitates easy entry and exit.
- Knee pads and dual foot positions provide leg support and reduce torque around the knees.
- Elevated weight stack is easily accessible from a seated position.
- Low-Profile Towers: A low-profile design enhances social interaction and contributes to an inviting atmosphere.
- Choices in Customization: Limitless combinations created by frame and upholstery color choices, shroud options, and two different stacks allow any facility to create a unique selectorized strength equipment offering.
- Striking Aesthetics: Clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look.
- User-Friendly Design: Easy adjustments, comfortable carefully crafted padding and ergonomic grips add up to a truly memorable user experience.
- Smooth and Natural Motion: Attention to sound biomechanics
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Knee pads and dual foot positions: offers leg support and reduce torque around the knees
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Easy access weight stack: adjust weight from seated position
- Adjustable start position: caters to individual ranges of motion and offers easy entry/exit
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160 x 168 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 296kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Specification: Life Fitness Insignia Series Hip Abduction Machine
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Hip Abduction Machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Home||3 years||3 years|
|Light Commercial||3 years||3 years|
|Commercial||3 years||3 years|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products *
* Subject to status and minimum spend of £500.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.