- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
The Life Fitness Insignia Glute is designed to be the smoothest system, whether for your commercial fitness facility or your home gym space. Boasting superb quality and craftsmanship and featuring a non-intimidating design that’s easy to use, the Glute effectively targets the glute muscles with the very best in biomechanical movement.
Featuring an innovative linear design, the Insignia Glute maximises the full range of motion for the very best in muscle stimulation. Merging the incredibly fluid biomechanics, workouts on this outstanding machine are natural, comfortable and smooth. The adjustable torso pad provides customisation while the upper body positioning is unintimidating and very simple. Featuring an 85kg weight stack, strength can be built up over time. Resistance is simple to tweak thanks to the incremental design with handy dial mechanism.
A stand out machine not just for its incredible performance, the Insignia Glute also stands out for his stunning good looks, comfortable upholstery and inviting design. Its low profile tower makes it social and inviting while its ease of use keep users coming back for more. With a handy electronic reps counter and timer, the machine takes care of keeping track of your reps for you too!
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice.
- Upper body position is comfortable and non-intimidating.
- Adjustable torso pad accommodates users of all sizes.
- Linear design maximizes full range of motion for muscle stimulation.
- Elevated weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Low-Profile Towers: A low-profile design enhances social interaction and contributes to an inviting atmosphere.
- Choices in Customization: Limitless combinations created by frame and upholstery color choices, shroud options, and two different stacks allow any facility to create a unique selectorized strength equipment offering.
- Striking Aesthetics: Clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look.
- User-Friendly Design: Easy adjustments, comfortable carefully crafted padding and ergonomic grips add up to a truly memorable user experience.
- Smooth and Natural Motion: Attention to sound biomechanics
- Weight stack: 170lb/85kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Linear design: maximises full range of motion for muscle stimulation
- Upper body position: non-intimidating and easy positioning
- Adjustable torso pad: adjusts to fit all users
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 186 x 98 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 246kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Glute
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||10 years: Structural frame (coatings excluded). 5 years: Pulley, weight plates, guide rods, pillow blocks. 1 year: Grips, bearings and cables. 90 days: Springs, belts, hardware (e.g. bolts, nuts, clips etc.), upholstery and cosmetic/unspecified items.||60 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.