- Designed to fit any home environment
- WhisperStride Technology provides extremeley quiet operation
- Engineered for comfort and smooth feeling
- Easy to use for all ages
- Energy save function
COMFORTABLE FOR ALL USERS
Extensive Biomechanical research helped create the classic stride technology which creates a smooth and natural feeling ellipse path. The 20-inch stride and moving arms creates an effective total body workout. The Whisper stride technology minimizes the noise created meaning you do not have to worry about disrupting others and allows you relax and workout in peace. The oversized non-slip pedals were carefully thought out to provide ultimate comfort and safety for all users. The low step up height of 17 cm avoids straining and injuries getting on and off the Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer.
The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with GO Console uses Life Pulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors which are conveniently placed on the stationary Ergo grip handlebars to provide accurate heart rate monitoring. The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with GO Console also offers polar Telemetry hands free heart rate monitoring with their optional chest strap. The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Go Console has 20 resistance levels which can be easily changed using the clear and simple to use Go Console
which gives directions for a quick start up or a pre-programmed workout. There are 14 built in programs on the Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer including Manual, random, hill, EZ resistance, sports training, fit test, calories, distance, target heart rate, interval, extreme heart rate, quick start, race mode, cool down and warm up. The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with GO Console is one of the most energy efficient pieces of fitness equipment on the market due to its energy save function.
Using a cross trainer has many different benefits such as:
- Accelerating weight loss – Using a cross trainer often helps aid weight loss as it is an
effective way to burn calories and work a wide range of muscles at once.
- Work the entire body – A cross trainer works your entire body at one making it one of the most effective cardio machines, to work the upper body simply hold onto the moving arms and push and pull whilst using the foot pedals to work the lower body. By doing you are working your arms, shoulders, chest, legs and glutes. To work your abdominals simply let go of the handles and engage your core to maintain balance.
- Protect your joints – One of the biggest pros of a cross trainer is that it is impact free whilst still being high impact unlike the Treadmill. Making Cross trainers a great option for those who want to avoid putting stress on their joints yet still want an effective work out.
The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with GO Console comes with a 3 years parts and labour home use warranty
The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with GO Console has dimensions open of 208 X 76 X 150cm (L X W X H)
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross Trainer with GO Console
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Home||Home warranty: 3 years parts and 3 years labour.||36 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.