- 8 Magnetic resistance levels offer ultra quiet action
- Easy-to-use console shows your workout data
- Stand-alone bike means no mains power required
- Hand grips for pulse measurement on the LCD console
- Fully adjustable saddle and handlebars
SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE
Thanks to a Poly-V belt drive system, the MB40 is quieter and generally more smooth than using a friction
resistance alternative. The quiet magnetic resistance system means that you will also require less maintenance on
The 10kg flywheel produces a large inertial force which simulates a natural riding experience.
Alongside 8 manually adjustable resistance levels, you will be able to find the perfect intensity to suit your
fitness level and needs.
EASY TO USE CONSOLE
The on-board console is simple and concise to use. It will display your real-time data for; duration, distance,
speed, calories, and heart-rate whilst you exercise.
There is also a convenient integrated media stand to hold your device; so you can stream your favourite shows to
keep you entertained during your workout.
It is always recommended to track your progress both during and after each session, recording this data in your
preferred app or workout diary will allow you to look back and see where improvements can and will be made!
Both the saddle and handlebars are fully adjustable; 8 different levels for the saddle both horizontally and
vertically and 5 height levels for the handlebars.
They can also be exchanged / replaced with standard bike parts; these are not included. The pedals do however
come with straps to keep your feet secure during riding.
Meanwhile, the handlebars have anti-slip foam grips for superior comfort. They also have hand pulse sensors
built-in to measure your pulse, which is displayed on the LCD console.
For safety, the bike has a fixed axle (no freewheel) and an emergency brake. The MB40 is also battery powered,
which ensures you can set it up anywhere in your home.
- Braking system: Manually adjustable magnetic brake
- Flywheel mass: 10 kg
- Length of the pedal arms: 17 cm
- Resistance levels: 8
- Extras: transport wheels, Exchangeable crank arms
- Heart rate measurement: Hand pulse sensors
- Power: Battery powered
- Saddle adjustment: incline, horizontal, vertical
- Handlebar adjustment: vertical
- Max. user-weight: 120 kg
- Dimensions set-up: (L) 117 cm x (W) 61 cm x (H) 123 cm
Warranty conditions for BodyMax MB40 Indoor Cycle with Magnetic Resistance
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.