NOW TODAY £119.00
- Attachment for CF430 CLASSIC Weight Bench
- Foam padded for increased comfort
- Prevents cheating when working out and improves technique
- Preacher curl set at the optimum angle for greater results
- Compatible with standard (1") and olympic (2") plates
The BodyMax Leg Extension & Preacher Curl attachment is perfect for building strong biceps and working the quadriceps muscle. The perfect companion for the Bodymax CF430 weight bench, the equipment is strong and comfortable to use.
The CF430 attachment was made from high quality materials to offer a robust solution for home gyms. The preacher curl and leg extension attachment is durable and hard wearing, making it a fantastic addition to your BodyMax CF430 weight bench.
Leg Extension attachment is a perfect way to strengthen the glutes, hamstrings and calves as well as develop the core abdominals and lower back muscles. Suitable for maintaining a solid stance and healthy posture, the Leg Curl will also increase speed and muscular endurance for improved athletic performance
BUILD YOUR BICEP
Set to the perfect angle, the preacher curl attachment positions the arm for a full range of motion while reducing stress on the elbows and lower back. WIth the preacher curl pad, you have the ability to work on form and function and developing a better mind muscle connection. With the preacher curl you can effectively target your bicep muscle and gain more strength and power.
PLATE LOADED MECHANISM
You can add resistance to the attachment by putting weight plates on the disc pin. It comes with an olympic plate adapter so it’s compatible with both standard (1”) and olympic (2”) plates.
Both the preacher curl pad and the knee pads incorporate supportive foam padding providing supreme comfort and safety during the exercise.
WHOLE BODY WORKOUT
Why not try creating a full body workout while utilising the CF430 weight bench and attachment using; Leg Curl, Preacher, a Barbell with weights and a couple of dumbbells:
- Leg extension 3 sets x 10 reps
- Flat Bench Chest Press 3 sets x 10 reps
- Dumbbell Fly’s 3 sets x 10 reps
- Single Arm row (Using the bench as support) 3 sets x 10 reps
- Barbell Preacher Curl 3 sets x 10 reps
Maximum User Weight