- Seat can be easily hooked into position with 3 different positions to choose from on each side of the machine
- Choose from a range of training programs designed to improve stamina and strength
- Hand pedals can be set in various height positions to suit all users
- G1 performance monitor displays real time workout stats
- Wheelchair users can train using the machine thanks to removable seat and adjustable hand pedals
REPLICATES THE MOTION USED BY GRINDERS
In sailing it is the grinder's task to transform wind into propulsion by hoisting the sails as quickly as possible.
Grinders do the backbreaking work on board and are, unquestionably, high-performance athletes.
Using maximum physical strength and stamina, grinders hoist the sails by cranking the winches. Sailors today do this by performing a classic rotating or grinding movement.
Nohrd's WaterGrinder now provides you with the chance to pursue this sport at home, without having to deny yourself the element of water. Achieve the fitness of a racing grinder in the process!
Use the machine standing or seated. The seat can be removed or hooked in on both sides in 3 different positions each.
The WaterGrinder is set on 2 powder-coated steel arms, curved in such a way that even wheelchair users can train at the machine.
The hand pedals can be set in various height positions which allows you to further adjust the resistance. The smaller the rotation the higher the intensity.
The paddle is shaped ergonomically and pushes the water extremely efficiently, thanks to its concave surface. Water resistance can be self-determined ie. within each movement, resistance adapts to strength input.
WATER GRINDER MOTOR
The G1 performance monitor can be swung to either side, while a balance sensor recognises its position. This allows for training on each side of the machine. The buttons function on a touch-screen principle. The WaterGrinder G1 performance monitor provides you with an extensive range of training possibilities.
CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF TRAINING PROGRAMS
With the WaterGrinder, you can choose from a range of training programs depending on your goals
- Time/distance training - Determine the time or distance you want to master and concentrate solely on reaching your goal.
- Rotational speed training - Select the rotational speed program and have our software determine your training intensity, providing you with an objective performance comparison. Naturally, you must set your level of performance before you start, in order to ensure safe training
- Versatility drill training - Choose this program for varying and unpredictable training stimuli. Determine your workout-focus which will then be completed by constant variation
- Racing drill training - Select the racing drill function and go up against either a virtual or real opponent, hoisting sails (you set how many) as fast as possible. This is about winning or losing; again, another training-focus: high intensity guaranteed! Depending on the program you will receive the following parameters: rotational speed, pulse rate, time, distance, performance in watt, ie calories/hour.
- Training: Stamina, Strength
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 120
- Material: Ash
- Weight: 50
- Packages: 3
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products *
* Subject to status and minimum spend of £500.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.