- 90kg weight stack with selector pin
- Adjustable cable tension
- Seat pad adjusts to 6 heights
- Power coated chip resistant finish
- Suitable for beginners and advanced users
CHEST PRESS ARM
The first of the HG5000's many impressive features would be the adjustable Chest Press Arm, a spring-loaded release pin that lets you select the angle of the Press Arm to cover Shoulder Press, Incline Press and Flat Press positions. This system doesn't allow you to use a combination Pec Dec, so an independent one has been set up instead; this is distinctive in that it replicates the motion of free weight and doesn't have a fixed path.
The usual features are all still applicable to the HG5000 too. In addition, it has the High & Low Pulley systems and a Centre Pulley for Ab Crunches with a specialised Ab Crunch Strap; a Leg Extension is fitted at the front, which is quite mandatory for most gyms now.
EXERCISES TO TRY WITH THE HG5000
- Chest: Flat Press, Incline Press, Pec Dec, Single-Arm Crossover
- Back: Lat Pulldown, Bent Over Row (Using Chest Press), Seated Row, Reverse Grip Row
- Shoulders: Shoulder Press, Lateral Raise, Front Raise, Rear Flyes, Shrugs, Upright Rows
- Biceps: Straight Arm Curls, High Cable Curls, Close Grip Reverse Pulldowns
- Triceps: Triceps Pushdowns, Single Handle Pulldowns, Triceps Extensions
- Legs: Leg Curls, Leg Extensions, Abductor Extensions, Adductor Extensions
- Abs: Ab Crunches, Weighted Reverse Crunches, Cable Woodchops
The HG5000 is fully adjustable to suit the needs of the user, providing the safest and most comfortable workout experience.
The seat pad can be adjusted to 4 heights while the back pad can be adjusted to 6 angles.
The high pulley system takes interchangeable gym attachments and lat bar holder.
The low pulley system comes with striker plated flip up foot rest plate and takes interchangeable gym attachments
Middle pulley system comes with dual handle ab crunch strap with foam neck support
A safety weight shroud protects the weight stack and secludes it from children
Clip on chains can be used to adjust the length of the gym attachments
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED USERS
Because of the more advanced features, the HG5000 Deluxe Home Gym will attract advanced users. For this reason, a super stack of 90 kg solid vinyl weight is fitted. It is lifted by tensile aircraft cables making the Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Gym suitable for almost anyone.
The HG5000 is suitable for beginner users where lighter weights can be selected. You can increase the weight as you progress through your fitness journey.
Lifetime frame, 3 year parts, pulleys & cables, 1 year upholstery
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.