- Height adjustable preacher curl biceps pad
- 4 position backrest angles
- Boxed side construction upholstery with high-density foam
- Independent full leg developer with contoured foam roller
- Max. load on rack 135kg; on bench 270kg
SAFE & COMFORTABLE
A dual reinforced backrest adjustment system distributes the weight better by using two support beams and a chunky spring-loaded lock pin for quick & secure angle adjustments.
The rack supports are made of 5 cm x 5 cm steel along with the rest of the weight bench to give it a stable, trustworthy feel.
Two height-adjustable uprights allow the Rack to be accurately aligned with the different 4 angles of the backrest
Complementary with the bench is a height adjustable arm curl pad that's excellent for training the peak of your biceps and a dual-function leg developer attachment that can effectively target your quadriceps & hamstrings & glute muscle groups, by either curling your legs up toward you or back away from you.
The Marcy BE5000 Olympic Bench is built with a durable 14-gauge heavy duty steel square tube frame with a black powder coated finish, boxed side construction upholstery with high-density foam, and contoured foam roller ankle pads.
For a robust bench-rack combination, the BE5000 is a worthy contender!
- 4 positions backrest angles to flat, incline and decline positions
- Height-adjustable barbell rack support stands with threaded locks
- Spring-loaded lock pins are quick to adjust, safe and secure
- Independent Leg Developer with 6 foam roller comfort pads
- Dual support struts for backrest pad add support
3 years on parts, bushings, brackets, pins
1 year upholstery
Warranty conditions for Marcy BE5000 Olympic Bench
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.