- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
The full commercial Insignia Triceps Press is an outstanding machine for maximised strength training for the triceps muscles. Full commercial grade, it offers incredibly robust construction, fluid motion and is easy to use. Featuring a 130kg weight stack, it offers plenty of resistance options to suit all users and is easily adjusted via the easy-reach weight selector and patented dial.
Visually stunning, the Triceps Press is a stand out performer on both the commercial gym floor and the home. It combines precise lines and understated rounded tubing while its full commercial construction emanates from the frame. Particularly appealing for a commercial environment is the low profile tower design, which allows for social interaction and encourages an inviting ambience.
TRAIN YOUR WAY
Offering very natural and fluid motion, it boasts enhanced biomechanics and independent motion to aid movement.
Two sets of handles are provided – oversized pressing handles and traditional dip style which rotate in two positions and allow for exercise variety.
The incremental weight stack – up to 130kg – is enough to challenge everyone from the beginner to advanced weightlifter. This is easily fine-tuned via the highly convenient dial and pin lock.
The articulating seat can be adjusted at an angle single-handedly for the perfect positioning, while superior upholstered seating with padding ensures great comfort. The machine also includes a built in electronic reps counter and timer.
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. Angled back pad provides stabilization without the need for a seatbelt. Oversized pressing handles and traditional dip-style handles rotate in two positions, providing size adaptability and exercise variety.
Low-Profile Towers: A low-profile design enhances social interaction and contributes to an inviting atmosphere.
Choices in Customization: Limitless combinations created by color choices, shroud options, and two different stacks allow any facility to create a unique selectorized strength equipment offering.
Striking Aesthetics: Clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look.
User-Friendly Design: Easy adjustments, comfortable carefully crafted padding and ergonomic grips add up to a truly memorable user experience.
Smooth and Natural Motion: Attention to sound biomechanics
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Two sets of handles: oversized pressing handles and traditional dip style rotate in 2 positions and offer exercise variety
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Angled back pad: full stabilisation and support
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 135 x 111 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 276kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.