- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
The full commercial Insignia Seated Leg Curl effectively shapes and sculpts the leg muscles including the hamstrings, calves plus glutes. Features a 130kg incremental weight stack, adjustable range-of-motion and seat, back, thigh and tibia pads and quality upholstery. Choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
One of the best ways to sculpt the leg muscles and create muscular endurance is through targeted strength training. The Insignia Series Seated Leg Curl brings you the ideal station for effective building and shaping of the leg muscles, including the hamstrings, calves and even the glutes.
A perfect addition to any home or commercial gym, this quality machine combines optimised biomechanics, outstanding craftsmanship and stunning aesthetics to deliver an incredibly accessible workout station providing excellent results.
Designed to easily accommodate a busy full commercial gym, this machine is built to last. The Seated Leg Curl is solid, durable and offers natural, fluid movement. This is thanks to its independent motion and variable cam, which replicates the body’s natural strength curve throughout the complete range of motion. A comfortable training station, motion is fluid, smooth and without any jarring, while back, tibia and thigh pads keep users well supported. Boasting quality, padded upholstery, this is comfortable yet incredibly hardwearing.
Featuring a 130kg weight stack, this solid machine accommodates every user and offers the ability to progress through the resistance. Thanks to its handy incremental weight stack and large diameter ergonomic rubber dial, switching intensity couldn’t be simpler.
With comfort and ease of use in mind, the machine features an articulating seat and range-of-motion adjustments, easily tweaked from the seated position. Back, thigh and tibia pads keep you well supported with the handles strategically placed on top of the thigh pad for stability. There’s also a handy electronic reps counter and timer.
Variable cam replicates the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion. Back pad, tibia pad, thigh pad, and range-of-motion adjustments are easily accessible from a seated position. Handles are positioned on top of the thigh pad to provide stability.
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Variable cam: replicates the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range of motion
- Supportive pads: back, tibia and thigh pads
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 156 x 102 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 337kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Seated Leg Curl
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||10 years: Structural frame (coatings excluded). 5 years: Pulley, weight plates, guide rods, pillow blocks. 1 year: Grips, bearings and cables. 90 days: Springs, belts, hardware (e.g. bolts, nuts, clips etc.), upholstery and cosmetic/unspecified items.||60 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.