- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
INSIGNIA LEG CURL
The full commercial Insignia Leg Curl effectively shapes and sculpts the leg muscles including the hamstrings, calves plus glutes. Features a 85kg incremental weight stack, adjustable roller pad and seat, optimised biomechanics and plush upholstery. Choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
When it comes to toning the leg muscles, it takes a little more focus. The Insignia Series Leg Curl is the ideal strength training machine to help effectively shape, carve and define those key leg muscles including the hamstrings, calves plus the glutes. Beautifully crafted with clean lines and subtle, rounded tubing, the full commercial Insignia Leg Curl stands out in any fitness environment, whether that be the gym floor, a fitness suite or a dedicated home work out space.
Designed to easily accommodate the rigours of a full commercial gym, the Insignia range is built to last. Outstanding construction with optimised biomechanics, the Leg Curl is solid, durable and offers natural, fluid movement. This is achieved through its independent motion.
A comfortable training station, the diverging hip and chest pad angles decrease lower back stress, whilst also ensuring correct body alignment. Boasting quality, padded upholstery, this is comfortable yet incredibly durable providing an excellent base to encourage maximum potential.
TRAIN YOUR WAY
Featuring an 85kg weight stack, this solid machine accommodates every user and offers the ability to progress through the resistance. Thanks to its handy incremental weight stack and large diameter ergonomic rubber dial, switching intensity couldn’t be easier.
With ease of use in mind, the machine features simple, one handed push button adjustments. Other customisation comes courtesy of the 8 start positions, adjustable roller pad with 4 options – S, M, L and XL – and an articulating seat, also easily adjusted with the lightweight assist. The Leg Curl also features a convenient electronic reps counter and timer.
- Diverging hip and chest pad angle minimizes lower back stress and helps maintain proper body alignment.
- Variable cam replicates the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range of motion.
- Push button adjustments allow simple one-handed adjustments.
- 8 start positions in 10-degree increments accommodate users with varying range-of-motion capabilities.
- S-M-L-XL roller pad adjustment positions accommodate different-sized users.
- Weight stack: 170lb/85kg
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Diverging hip and chest pad angle: decreases lower back stress and helps maintain proper body alignment
- Variable cam: replicates the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range of motion
- Push button adjustments: allow for simple one-handed adjustments
- 8 start positions: in 10 degree increments to cater to all users’ range of motion needs
- Adjustable roller pad: S-M-L-XL
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 106 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 224kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.