- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
The full commercial Insignis Lateral Raise is the ticket to strong, well defined deltoid muscles. Ideal for home or commercial settings, it boasts superior build, stunning aesthetics and a convenient 85kg incremental weight stack system. Features optimised pads, hard-wearing upholstery and reps counter. Choose from a range of frame and upholstery colours.
GREAT QUALITY AND RESULTS
The full commercial Insignia Lateral Raise is a first-class strength training machine designed to help build strong, well defined shoulders, particularly the middle deltoids. An outstanding strength machine ideal for home use or in a commercial fitness studio, the Lateral Raise merges superior aesthetics, advanced comfort and simplicity of use, whilst boasting a strong, robust construction. (double empty line)
This solid piece of fitness equipment is incredibly stable and features optimised biomechanics. The result is an incredibly smooth base that provides fluid, smooth motion throughout your exercises with no rough patches. Optimised pads are strategically positioned for stimulating the middle deltoid muscles and the simple incremental weight stack system means training couldn’t be easier. Very safe to use thanks to its secure placement with magnetic safety pin lock, it offers variable resistance which you can further tweak via the handy dial. With a max load of 85kg, there’s enough resistance to challenge even the advanced weightlifter.
With comfort and user experience in mind, the machine is fitted with superior cushioning with padding for added comfort and durability, while the ergonomic handles and articulating seat ensure custom positioning with easy-to-reach adjustments. Featuring a handy electronic reps counter and timer on the shroud, you don’t even need to worry about keeping track of your reps – the machine does it for you. The machine also features a low profile Tower design, which is ideal for gyms and other fitness studios, creating a friendly, social atmosphere.
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice.
- Independent and variable cams replicate the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion.
- Pad positions are optimized for middle deltoid muscle stimulation.
- Pivoting handles accommodate users of all sizes.
- Pivoting handles accommodate users of all sizes.
- Counterbalanced arms for lowering starting resistance..
- Weight stack: 170lb/85kg.
- Stylish aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing for a premium look.
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement.
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations.
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere.
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists.
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping.
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning.
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort.
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts.
- Independent and variable cams: replicate body’s natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion.
- Optimised pads: strategically positioned for stimulating middle deltoid muscles.
- Pivoting handles: customisable positioning for all users
Counterbalanced arms: for lowering starting position.
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 131 x 134 x 148 cm.
- Product weight: 252kg .
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Lateral Raise
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||10 years: Structural frame (coatings excluded). 5 years: Pulley, weight plates, guide rods, pillow blocks. 1 year: Grips, bearings and cables. 90 days: Springs, belts, hardware (e.g. bolts, nuts, clips etc.), upholstery and cosmetic/unspecified items.||60 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.