- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
The full commercial Insignia Pectoral Fly is a superior strength training machine designed to isolate the pectoral muscles for greater results for the upper body. An outstanding strength machine ideal for home use or in a commercial fitness studio, the Pectoral Fly merges elegant aesthetics with its precise lines and subtly rounded tubing with outstanding comfort, robust construction and natural feel.
This solid piece of fitness equipment is incredibly stable and features optimised biomechanics that result in an incredibly smooth motion. With an adjustable range of motion in 10 degree increments, it’s easy to find your right starting point. The impressive 130kg weight stack keeps muscles challenged as training progresses. It’s easy to switch resistance thanks to the secure pin lock and patented dial increment system with rubber gripping.
Focused on comfort, the machine is fitted with top comfort upholstery with padding, while the ergonomic handles and articulating seat ensure custom positioning with easy-to-reach adjustments. There’s also a handy electronic reps counter and timer on the shroud, which takes care of tracking your reps. The machine also features a low profile Tower design, which is ideal for gyms and other fitness studios, creating a friendly, social atmosphere.
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice.
- Independent variable cams provide equal resistance for each arm that replicate the body's natural strength profile.
- Handles automatically adjust to fit any size of user.
- Range-of-motion adjusts in 10-degree increments.
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Stylish aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing for a premium look
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Adjustable range of motion: adjusts in 10 degree increments
- Independent variable cams: replicate body’s natural strength profile and provide equal resistance for each arm
- Adjustable handles: automatically modify to accommodate all users
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 154 x 179 x 148 cm
- Product weight: 294kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.