- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
COMMERCIAL GRADE HARD-WEARING DESIGN
Full commercial Insignia Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid offers 2-in-1 training for the deltoid and pectoral muscles. It boasts clean lines, 5 pectoral start positions, premium upholstery and a flexible 130kg incremental weight stack system. Fitted with a reps counter/timer. Choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
A 2-in-1 strength machine, the outstanding full commercial Insignia Pectoral Fly/Rear Deltoid provides everything you need for highly effective training of the deltoid and pectoral muscles. An excellent addition to any fitness studio or home gym, it’s ideal for building upper body strength and sculpting the body. Merging comfort and simplicity with incredible durability, it’s ideal for users of every level.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Designed to withstand the toughest commercial environments, this stellar machine is incredibly solid and robust, as well as visually appealing. Clean lines, a social low-profile tower and subtle tubing on the design ensures it stands out from the crowd, while its advanced biomechanics ensure natural exercise that’s fully supported and safe. It features a 130kg weight stack, offering a challenge to all users which is presented in a safe incremental weight stack. It’s easy to switch up the resistance thanks to the handy dial and pin lock.
A pleasure to train on, this stunning strength machine is simply made for tactile connection and it doesn’t let you down on performance. Extremely comfortable, it’s fitted with durable, padded upholstery and users can ensure ideal positioning thanks to the five pectoral start positions, ergonomic handles and articulating seat, all of which are easy to adjust. There’s also a handy electronic reps counter and timer on the shroud, which takes care of tracking your reps.
- Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
- Independent variables cams replicate the body's natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion.
- Articulating arms accommodate the varying arm lengths of different-sized users.
- Accommodates two exercises into one machine.
- Five pectoral fly start positions accommodate different users range of motion.
- Low-Profile Towers: A low-profile design enhances social interaction and contributes to an inviting atmosphere.
- Choices in Customization: Limitless combinations created by frame and upholstery color choices, shroud options, and two different stacks allow any facility to create a unique selectorized strength equipment offering.
- Striking Aesthetics: Clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look.
- User-Friendly Design: Easy adjustments, comfortable carefully crafted padding and ergonomic grips.
Smooth and Natural Motion
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg
- Stylish aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing for a premium look
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Independent variable cams: replicate body’s natural strength curve throughout the entire range-of-motion
- Articulating arms: automatically modify to accommodate all forearm lengths
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 203 x 198 x 204 cm
- Product weight: 299kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings.*
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Fly/Rear Deltoid
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||10 years: Structural frame (coatings excluded). 5 years: Pulley, weight plates, guide rods, pillow blocks. 1 year: Grips, bearings and cables. 90 days: Springs, belts, hardware (e.g. bolts, nuts, clips etc.), upholstery and cosmetic/unspecified items.||60 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.