- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
*12 week manufacturing time*
The full commercial Insignia Assist Dip Chin combines stunning aesthetics, premium build and natural biomechanics. Features an 85kg weight stack in simple-to-use increment system with easy adjustments plus electronic rep counter and timer.
Part of the full commercial Insignia Series, the Insignia Assist Dip Chin is an outstanding strength machine for building strength and muscular endurance in the triceps, shoulders and Latissimus Dorsi - lat muscles - the broadest part of the back. Combining eye-catching, stunning aesthetics, durability and simplicity of use, this quality machine is an excellent addition to any home or commercial fitness environment.
TRAIN YOUR WAY
Expert biomechanics make exercise a pleasure, creating controlled, natural feeling motion. Ergonomic handles and independent motion work together with the streamlined functionality to deliver fluid movements while the comfortable upholstery keeps you comfortable for all exercises.
Using the machine couldn’t be easier – the 85kg weight stack features an easy weight selector pin and patented dial increment system which makes switching between resistances simple. The machine includes a reps counter and timer for easy workout tracking, while the graphic placards illustrate muscles being used and how to perform exercises correctly.
A focus on comfort, elbow and back pads provide stabilization, support and comfort while the ergonomic grips ensure wrists are properly aligned. Making adjustments easy, the articulating seat can be adjusted single-handedly. Adjusting at an angle, the perfect position is possible for all users.
- The low profile Tower design provides a social, inviting environment. Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours.
- Knee pads fold out of the way for unassisted training.
- Multiple hand positions allow for more exercise variety and accommodate different sized users.
- Additional steps allow for easy entry/exit.
- Combines two exercises into one machine.
- Weight stack: 170lb/85kg
- Stylish aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing for a premium look
- Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere
- Multiple hand positions: variety of chin up and dip exercises
- Elbow and back pads: provide upper body stabilization, correct positioning and comfort
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning
- Additional access steps: allow for easy entry/exit
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts
- Foldable knee pads: fold down and away for unassisted training
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids)
- Other: pre-built
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 163 x 149 x 222 cm
- Product weight: 333kg
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use*
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Assisted Dip/Chin
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||10 years: Structural frame (coatings excluded). 5 years: Pulley, weight plates, guide rods, pillow blocks. 1 year: Grips, bearings and cables. 90 days: Springs, belts, hardware (e.g. bolts, nuts, clips etc.), upholstery and cosmetic/unspecified items.||60 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.