- 18 inch to 24 inch stride length
- Convenient workout setup and in-workout control
- WhisperStride Technology provides extremeley quiet operation
- Designed to fit any home environment
- The E5 Track Connect console connects to Android and Apple devices
E5 TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
The E5 Track Connect console connects to Android and Apple devices and lets you access personalized workouts, real-time workout tracking, and your favourite third-party fitness apps. The Track Connect console has the tools that provide an engaging home workout experience that makes it easier to reach your workout goals.
EASY TO USE
The E5 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is the top model in the E Series of elliptical cross-trainers designed to be efficient, easy to use models that you can get just get on and go. The E5 has a rear-drive designed that is fairly compact with a sleek, modern look and feel.
The E5 is a versatile home exercise machine, this is the only model in the E Series that offers an electronic adjustable stride with a wide range offering that allows you choose the stride length from 18 inch to 24 inch.
20 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE
In addition, users can choose from 20 levels of resistance that are located in the moving handlebars. And speaking of handlebars, this model offers the unique multi-grip design that allows you to choose the most comfortable position for you.
Additional comfort features include cushioned pedals inserts and a low step-on height of 10-inches.
Like other models in this series, the E5 is designed with WhisperStride (TM) Technology that uses maintenance-free ball bearings to eliminate noise and friction for almost silent operation, which is ideal for in-home use.
While no information is disclosed on the weight of the flywheel, the E5 has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds which points to a durable, reliable drive system.
The bottom line is the E5 is a machine that is both comfortable and easy to use, while also being quite versatile. Users have tons of options from the console to the stride, making the E5 a highly adaptable trainer that really offers something for almost anyone.
Proximity login via Bluetooth and NFC connects to your smartphone or tablet. Logging in allows connection to apps like Nike, Garmin and MyFitnessPal through Wahoo’s RunFit; and connection to Jawbone, FitBit and RunSocial through the LFconnect app.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Oversized Non-Slip Cushioned
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
- Resistance Controls: Moving handlebars
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 in x 34 in x 66 in (214 cm x 87 cm x 168 cm)
- Weight: 251 lb (114 kg)
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height: 10 in (26 cm)
- Stride Length Max: 24 in (61 cm)
- Stride Length Min: 18 in (46 cm)
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.