- 25 Resistance Levels
- 18-inch stride length
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Oversized Non-slip Pedals
- Self Powered Convenience
The Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer is designed to be perfect for all users, fitness rookies or veterans. The smooth and natural feeling makes this elliptical cross trainer great for any home gym or commercial fitness space.
COMFORT FOR ALL USERS
Extensive Biomechanical research helped create the classic stride technology which creates a smooth and natural feeling ellipse path. The 18-inch stride and moving arms creates an effective total body workout. The oversized pedals were carefully thought out to allow for maximum comfort and safety, the foot pedals are spaced 3 inches apart in order minimize lateral hip shifting and to reduce stress on the lower back.
The Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer uses Life Pulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors which are conveniently placed on the Bullhorn handlebars to provide accurate heart rate monitoring. The Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer also offers polar Telemetry hands free heart rate monitoring with their optional chest strap. The Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer has 25 resistance levels which can be easily changed using the clear and simple to use intuitive console which gives directions for a quick start up or a pre-programmed workout. There are 8 different programs on the Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer including Quick start, manual, random, hill, cardio, fat burn, fit test and customized cool down. The Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer is one of the most energy efficient pieces of fitness equipment on the market due to its self-powered feature, because the Active Series Cross Trainer is powered by movement it can be placed anywhere in a facility as it does not rely on mains power.
- Accelerating weight loss – Using a cross trainer often helps aid weight loss as it is an effective way to burn calories and work a wide range of muscles at once.
- Work the entire body – A cross trainer works your entire body at one making it one of the most effective cardio machines, to work the upper body simply hold onto the moving arms and push and pull whilst using the foot pedals to work the lower body. By doing you are working your arms, shoulders, chest, legs and glutes. To work your abdominals simply let go of the handles and engage your core to maintain balance.
- Protect your joints – One of the biggest pros of a cross trainer is that it is impact free whilst still being high impact unlike the Treadmill. Making Cross trainers a great option for those who want to avoid putting stress on their joints yet still want an effective work out.
Using a cross trainer has many different benefits such as:
The Life Fitness Active Series Cross Trainer come with a 2 years full commercial, light commercial and home use warranty with 2 years on all mechanical and electronic components and 1-year labour warranty.
Interest Free Finance or Pay nothing until 2022
We offer 0% finance or Pay nothing for up to 12 months on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose ‘V12 Finance’ at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.