- Low-Profile Towers
- Striking Aesthetics
- Choices in Customization
- User-Friendly Design
- Smooth and Natural Motion
COMMERCIAL GRADE DESIGN
The full commercial Insignia Shoulder Press is an outstanding machine that makes a great addition to any strength training programme with its exceptional construction, resistance range and comfort features. Featuring an 85kg weight stack, it offers plenty of resistance to help you buff those shoulders and is a great choice for every user from the novice to the seasoned weight trainer. (double empty line)
DURABLE AND STYLISH
This stellar machine has a lot to offer. Visually appealing, it incorporates precise lines and understated rounded tubing while its full commercial construction ensures it can stand up to the busiest of commercial environments. Particularly appealing for a commercial environment is the low-profile tower design, which allows for social interaction and encourages an inviting ambience.
Its enhanced biomechanics and independent converging press arms create a natural overhead pressing movement that’s both safe and highly effective for toning the shoulders and upper body. There are two sets of handles too – both neutral and pronated, which offers a wider variety of exercises. The incremental weight stack – up to 85kg - makes changing up the intensity easy thanks to the handy dial and pin lock.
COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT
The articulating seat can be adjusted at an angle single-handedly for the perfect positioning on the comfortable and durable upholstered seating and a built-in electronic reps counter and timer tracks your reps.
Choose from a wide range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours. To view the colour options for this product please click here to see the Life Fitness colour chart. Once you have placed your order we will contact you for your colour choice
- Weight stack: 260lb/130kg.
- Premium aesthetics: clean lines and subtly rounded tubing.
- Defined path of motion: simple and supportive exercise motion
Optimised biomechanics: controlled, natural and comfortable movement.
- Independent motion: 8 upper body units use independent motion to maintain equilateral muscle development and aid those with physical limitations.
- Low profile Tower design: increases social interaction and encourages inviting atmosphere.
- Ergonomic grips: proper alignment of wrists.
- Patented dial increment system: large diameter knob with ergonomic rubber gripping
- Articulating seat: easily adjusted one-handed with lightweight assist for perfect positioning.
- Superior upholstery: padded and durable for comfort.
- Rep counter/timer: easily track your workouts.
- Independent diverging movement: delivers a natural downward pulling path.
- Angled thigh pad: fixed for simple operation in thigh stabilisation.
- Graphic placards: illustrate muscles being trained and simple-to-follow instructions; QR code/NFC connects LFconnect app users to detailed instruction videos.
- Custom design: choose from a range of frame, shroud and upholstery colours (select from grids).
- Other: pre-built.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 145 x 142 x 194 cm.
- Product weight: 313kg .
*This product is designed solely for use in commercial fitness settings. This product is not designed to comply, and may not comply, with any applicable standards or regulations for consumer use
Warranty conditions for Life Fitness Insignia Series Shoulder Press
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||10 years: Structural frame (coatings excluded). 5 years: Pulley, weight plates, guide rods, pillow blocks. 1 year: Grips, bearings and cables. 90 days: Springs, belts, hardware (e.g. bolts, nuts, clips etc.), upholstery and cosmetic/unspecified items.||60 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.