- Heart rate monitoring
- Natural stride motion.
- LF Connect compatible
- Oversized non-slip pedals
- Ergonomic grip handles
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Years of extensive research created the extremely smooth and natural feeling stride and ellipse path with a 20-inch stride length and moving arms the Life Fitness Integrity Series Cross Trainer with C Console provides an effective and intense workout for all users. The oversized 15-inch non-slip pedals were carefully designed to give maximum comfort and safety whilst working out.
The Fife Fitness Integrity Series Cross Trainer with C Console uses Life Pulse digital heart rate monitoring with DSP (digital signal processing) to provided accurate heart rate monitoring so users can track and monitor their heart rate and progress, the heart rate monitors are conveniently placed on the ergonomic grip handles so users can easily hold onto the handles and find out their heart rate and how intense their workout is.
The Life Fitness Integrity Series Cross Trainer with C Console has 25 different resistance levels to chose from which can be changed using the simple and easy to use C Console. The C Console is great for those who just want to focus on working out as it has a LCD screen and large adjustment buttons, the Console displays users stats such as time, speed, distance, resistance, heart rate and calories which allows users to easily track their progress and will help you achieve your fitness goals in record time! The Life Fitness Integrity Series with C Console is one of the most energy efficient pieces of fitness equipment on the market due to its energy saving function and self-powered feature.
BENEFITS OF USING A CROSS TRAINER
Using a cross trainer has many different benefits such as:
- Accelerating weight loss – Using a cross trainer often helps aid weight loss as it is an effective way to burn calories and work a wide range of muscles at once.
- Work the entire body – A cross trainer works your entire body at one making it one of the most effective cardio machines, to work the upper body simply hold onto the moving arms and push and pull whilst using the foot pedals to work the lower body. By doing you are working your arms, shoulders, chest, legs and glutes. To work your abdominals simply let go of the handles and engage your core to maintain balance.
- Protect your joints – One of the biggest pros of a cross trainer is that it is impact free whilst still being high impact unlike the Treadmill. Making Cross trainers a great option for those who want to avoid putting stress on their joints yet still want an effective work out.
The Life Fitness Integrity Series Cross Trainer with C Console has dimensions of 218 x 222 x 75cm (L x W x H).
The Life Fitness Integrity Series Cross Trainer with C Console has 24 months full commercial, part commercial and home use warranty. With 2 years labour, 1-year cosmetic items and 6 months attachable TV mechanical and electrical parts warranty.
Interest Free Finance or Pay nothing until 2021
We offer 0% finance or Pay nothing for up to 12 months on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose ‘V12 Finance’ at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.