Kettler E3 Ergometer Upright Exercise Bike
- Computer: Back-lit training computer with 3 programmes including HRC, Pulse range settings for fat burn and fitness zone, Recovery pulse rate with fitness marks
- Pulse measurement: via ear clip (included) or chest strap (optional accessory). Integrated POLAR compatible pulse receiver
- USB interface for saving training session log and PC interface for using KETTLER WORLD TOURS (optional)
- Seat adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Gravity pedals (with straps), castors and height adjustment
• Pulse measurement: via ear clip (included) or chest strap (optional accessory). Integrated POLAR compatible pulse receiver
• USB interface for saving training session log and PC interface for using KETTLER WORLD TOURS (optional)
• Brake system: Induction-brake system with power range from 25 – 400 Watts
• Flywheel: 6 kg flywheel mass for especially smooth running
• Seat adjustable horizontally and vertically
• Gravity pedals (with straps), castors and height adjustment
• Size when set up L/W/H (in cm): 115/54/125
• Maximum user weight: 150 kg
• Mains connection required
• Manufactured in Germany
• 3 year parts and labour warranty (conditions apply)
|Free UK Delivery?||Yes|
|No. of Years Warranty||3|
|Warranty Details||Home usage: 3 Years parts and labour warranty|
|Maximum User Weight||120 kg|
|Console Display||Back-lit training computer with 3 programmes including HRC, Pulse range settings for fat burn and fitness zone, Recovery pulse rate with fitness marks|
|Dimensions Open||L115 x W24 x H125cm|
|Flywheel Weight||6 kg flywheel mass for especially smooth running|
|Heart Rate Measurement||Hand grips and receiver|
|Inside Leg (Inches)||Minimum height range - 5' 2"; Maximum height range - 6' 5"; Minimum leg measurement - 27"|
|Product Weight in KG||50 kg|
|Resistance||Induction-brake system with power range from 25 – 400 Watts|
|Seat||Seat adjustable horizontally and vertically|
Delivery and Return Details
Free delivery to mainland GB addresses on orders over £99 are by either a parcel courier or a pallet courier. See below for further information.
Expected delivery is within 3-7 business days.
One Man Pallet Delivery:
Expected delivery is 3 - 5 business days. All deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 6pm. These are kerbside only. We advise having two bodies available to help the courier with larger or heavy deliveries. Please note, Powerhouse Fitness advise against one man delivery for larger or heavy orders.
Order before 3pm for delivery within 48 hours. Available on selected products only and subject to availability. Friday after 3pm, Saturday and Sunday orders will normally be delivered on a Tuesday.
Two Man/Ground Floor Delivery: (Up to a maximum of 350kgs)
This service is available on larger orders or premium priced products. You will be called to book a delivery day in advance. Subject to suitable and safe access, the couriers will place the product into a ground floor room of your choice.
All parcels will require a signature.
Installations are a two-man service and are booked with you in advance. Installations are normally within 10-14 working days.
Life Fitness Install is UK mainland only
Commercial/Business Orders Delivery:
For commercial gyms/studios please call the sales team to discuss delivery and installation options.
Delivery times can increase during busy periods of the year. Please call to confirm current lead times if you require a quicker or dated delivery.
Different Deliver Address / ID Checks
We can carry out further checks to verify the cardholders details, such as requesting identification. We will never ask for any sensitive information to be sent to us. Please note the confirmation email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order
If you are looking for an extended delivery time or to delay the dispatch of your order please call us as charges may apply.