- Makes your equipment Holofit compatible
- Easily mounts to your elliptical or exercise bike
- Lightweight and portable
- Can be used with any headset
- Requires a Holofit App subscription
Description: Holofit Cadence SensorMake your recumbent, exercise or studio bike or elliptical compatible with the Holofit App with the Holofit Cadence Sensor.
The app is compatible with selected cardio equipment, listed below, however you are able to make your existing bike or elliptical compatible with the right Bluetooth connection by simply mounting the cadence sensor to your equipment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Holofit app makes a connection to your machine via the Bluetooth connection* and transfers the data onto the Holofit platform; please read below for full compatibility specifications. To begin a new world of training you will need:
- Compatible fitness machine (with cadence sensor if required)
- VR Headset
- Compatible smartphone
Lastly, you need to have a subscription to the Holofit app; there are 3 different subscription options, 3 months, 12 months or lifetime.
- Concept2 rowing machines with a PM5 monitor
- WaterRower rowing machines via SmartRow
Exercise Bikes / Indoor Cycles / Cross Trainers
With the optional available Bluetooth Candence Sensor, this enables all of these types of machine to be compatible.
* Please note: Your equipment must have a FTMS protocol Bluetooth connection.