- 6-8 week manufacturing time
- Custom frame and upholstery colour options
- Commercial grade
- Lifetime frame guarantee
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
STRENGTHEN LOWER BACK
This machine will assist in strengthening the lower back, leading to better posture and reduced risk of injury. The Exigo Selectorized Seated Leg Curl allows you to build, strengthen and tone in a controlled, effective and safe way.
ENHANCE STRENGTH TRAINING
This machine is part of the incredible Exigo Selectorized Range which is used to enhance strength training. The ergonomic design gives a natural feel of movement and keeps you in a comfortable and safe position throughout the whole range of motion.
Selectorized machines are perfect for targeting specific muscles, and can be used to aid recovery after injuries or surgery and prevent joint problems as well as strengthening muscles. The Exigo Selectorized Seated Leg Curl is a professional piece of equipment which is suitable for any gym – both commercial and home.
- Used to isolate and build the hamstrings
- Built to survive the conditions of a busy commercial gym environment
- Maintains its high quality finish compared to other leg curl machines on the market
- Durable upholstery and robust frame
- Comfortable back rest and shin pad which are adjustable for optimum user positioning
- Six different starting positions
- Helps to achieve superior results, improve posture and prevent injuries
- 100kg stack, instruction plaque highlighting exercise technique and muscle groups targeted
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.