- Simple to adjust and use.
- SPARC's short burst workouts offer maximal fitness results in minimal time.
- The perfect all-around high-intensity training machine.
- Uniquely designed to reduce strain on knees.
- Easy to use console.
Lose fat. Build muscle. Gain strength. Increase metabolism. Improve power. SPARC does it all, more safely, because it's biomechanically refinded - providing exceptional results with low impact. SPARC's intuitive "get on and go" design invites all users to simpy choose incline and intensity levels, then reach their fitness goals in record time.
- Amp up your training zones and group classes: Supercharge your functional, suspension and other training zones. Electrify your boot camp, cross training and other small group classes.
- High-interest in HIIT: According to ACSM's worldwide survey of fitness trends for 2015, HIIT is a top trend among members.
- High performance, low stress, no impact: SPARC's patented arcuate motion is biomechnically engineered to be gentler on knee joints, encouraging users to work harder by minimizing their perceived exertion.
- Powerful running at athletic speeds: SPARC differentiates itself from other resisted cardio machines with sprint-like mechanics in a non-impact environment.
Warranty conditions for Cybex SPARC High Intensity Interval Trainer(Black/Pamplona)
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial|Home|Light Commercial||24 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.