CrossCore180 - Rotational Bodyweight Training System
- CrossCore180® complete pulley training system with training manual and training DVD
- Includes Door Anchor
- Comes with a handy Heavy Duty canvas carrying bag
- Used in the UK by people across the sports, active lifestyle, military, and rehabilitation communities
- Perfect for MMA & Extreme Training
The CrossCore180® uses your own bodyweight as resistance but thanks to its unique pulley system can also utilize other forms of resistance such as kettlebells, dumbbells, sandbags and even resistance bands.
• The Patented Magnetic Pin can be inserted to stop the rotation of the pulley wheel when stable movements are needed. When rotational moves are desired the pin can be removed and conveniently stored at the top of the pulley housing.
• Removing the magnetic pin to allow the pulley wheel to rotate freely also enables CrossCore® to act as a pulley machine by attaching a counterweight, such as a kettlebell, dumbbell or sandbag, to one end. Using two counterweighted CrossCore® units spaced eight feet apart makes for one of the smoothest cable crossovers on the market.
• Handles clip in at the top of the CrossCore180® for exercises where the pulley is not needed and handles need to be higher off the ground (such as knee raises and pull ups)
• Self leveling handles. No more readjusting the height of your handles in the middle of your workout. The CrossCore180's Patented pulley system makes this obsolete.
• Foot cradle padding pads the feet and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls. These cradles open and close for a snug fit on the hands and feet so the user won’t slip out while exercising.
• Handles are interchangeable with other cable attachments such as ankle straps, D handles, rope attachments and more.
• Rope length can quickly and safely be shortened to any length to add versatility to your exercise routine. Adjustment is only needed on one side!
• Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in "micro increments" simply by moving the feet forward or backward.
• The built in Door Anchor is included FREE and is always attached to the anchor strap and ready to use at any time. PVC coated so it will not scratch.
• Optional Ceiling/Wall Anchor allows user to create an anchor point for the strap when one is not already available. (see instructions for mounting info BEFORE installing)
• Take it with you! Your CrossCore180® can go with you to the park, to the gym, on vacation or wherever you'd like to go for a change of pace and it all fits into a convenient carry bag. If you are in the military, the CrossCore180® replaces all the concrete blocks, bales of wire and other crude objects you may have had to resort to for a workout in the past.
|Free UK Delivery?||Yes|
|Warranty Type(s)||Full Commercial, Home, Light Commercial|
|Product Weight in KG||4 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||300 kg|
Delivery and Return Details
Free delivery to mainland GB addresses on orders over £99 are by either a parcel courier or a pallet courier. See below for further information.
Expected delivery is within 3-7 business days.
One Man Pallet Delivery:
Expected delivery is 3 - 5 business days. All deliveries are made Monday - Friday between 7am and 6pm. These are kerbside only. We advise having two bodies available to help the courier with larger or heavy deliveries. Please note, Powerhouse Fitness advise against one man delivery for larger or heavy orders.
Order before 3pm for delivery within 48 hours. Available on selected products only and subject to availability. Friday after 3pm, Saturday and Sunday orders will normally be delivered on a Tuesday.
Two Man/Ground Floor Delivery: (Up to a maximum of 350kgs)
This service is available on larger orders or premium priced products. You will be called to book a delivery day in advance. Subject to suitable and safe access, the couriers will place the product into a ground floor room of your choice.
All parcels will require a signature.
Please note: Any installations ordered during the month of December will be carried out in January 2019. Installations are a two-man service and are booked with you in advance. Installations are normally within 10-14 working days.
Life Fitness Install is UK mainland only
Commercial/Business Orders Delivery:
For commercial gyms/studios please call the sales team to discuss delivery and installation options.
Delivery times can increase during busy periods of the year. Please call to confirm current lead times if you require a quicker or dated delivery.
Different Deliver Address / ID Checks
We can carry out further checks to verify the cardholders details, such as requesting identification. We will never ask for any sensitive information to be sent to us. Please note the confirmation email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order
If you are looking for an extended delivery time or to delay the dispatch of your order please call us as charges may apply.