1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram and Facebook including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com
2. Promoter: The Promoter is: Laidir Leisure Ltd, T/A Powerhouse Fitness, Cloberfield House , 57 Beardmore Way, Clydebank Industrial Estate, Clydebank, Glasgow, G81 4HT (the "Promoter").
3. How to enter: To enter this promotion, entrants must follow on Instagram or Facebook, comment on the relevant post answering the question 'What is your fitness goal for 2021?' and tag 3 friends in the comments.
- 1. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- 2. One entry allowed per account. The competition can be posted on your social media stories unlimited times. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- 3. If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not be returned to entrants.
- 4. No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
4. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 BST on 17th December 2020 until 15.00 BST on 22nd December 2020.
- a. The promoter is offering entrants the chance to win 1 x BodyMax Massage Gun. There are 5 BodyMax Massage Guns to be won. 1 x per winner. There are 5 winners in total.
- b. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. How is the winner selected and notified:
- a. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- b. The winner will be contacted within 2 days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message/ comment on the original entry using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their full name, address, email address and contact number. If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 4 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- c. The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied within 10-14 working days of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt. The prize will not be delivered before Christmas Day 2020.
- d. Winners will be announced on the promoters social media channels, however prize winners do reserve the right to object to having their name, or handle or shared publicly under CAP code regulations.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.