Sale ends in
This product is currently not available
- The world's first self folding treadmill
- Orthopaedic Belt Provides Additional cushioning
- Powerful 2.5HP Motor
- 130kg Maximum User Weight
The cardiostrong TX40e folding treadmill is designed to effortlessly fold at the touch of a button, making the treadmill extremely transportable to move whilst keeping your gym space tidy into the bargain!
- Quick Start Buttons & Heart Rate Monitoring - With the TX40e You can quickly select your preferred training programme or start running thanks to the hot keys. The TX40e also features hand pulse sensors for heart rate programmes for or interval training.
- Compatible with the Fit Plus(Fit +) App - Using the free Fit Plus App, all stats from the treadmill can be displayed on your tablet, giving you an overview of your training progress.
- Bluetooth – The TX40e is equipped with a Bluetooth interface and can be connected with many Apple or Android devices.
- Steps - Besides comfort, the TX40e also offers excellent training values. It is equipped with the IntelliStep and IntelliGuard functions. IntelliStep counts your steps - a very utile function to achieve certain training targets. Scientific studies prove that 10,000 steps a day can improve your health immensely.
- Functionality - Easy to move, user-friendly console and a Multiplex absorption system for joint-gentle running.
- DC-Motor: PS - continuous duty 2.5 HP
- Running surface: 143 x 50 cm
- Running deck: 18 mm , guide rollers: 60 mm
- speed: 0.8 - 20 km/h (Adjustable in increments starting from 0.1 km/h)
- incline: 0 - 15 % (Adjustable in increments starting from 1 %)
- Energy save mode
- Max. user-weight - 130 kg
- Dimensions set-up - (L) 185 cm x (W) 84 cm x (H) 135 cm
- Folded - (L) 118 cm x (W) 84 cm x (H) 150 cm
Heart Rate Measurement
0 - 15 %
0.8 - 20 km/h
143 x 50 cm