- Angled water tank saves space without comprimise
- 18 Pre-loaded programs to get started right away
- 6 Adjustable water resistance levels to vary the intensity
- Adjustable rubber feet offer stability and silent action
- User-friendly LCD console and integrated tablet holder
- Can be stored vertically to save space
Description: cardiostrong Baltic Pro Rowing Machine
The cardiostrong Baltic Pro Rowing Machine is an exceptionally balanced rower powered by water resistance, offering stability, comfort and outstanding performance!
ADJUSTABLE NATURAL WATER RESISTANCE
THE PERFECT ALL-ROUND ROWER
We recommend a heart rate monitor for increased accuracy, delivering more efficient results in your training.
Specification: cardiostrong Baltic Pro Rowing Machine
Warranty conditions for cardiostrong Baltic Pro Rowing Machine
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Light Commercial||2 years|
Downloads: cardiostrong Baltic Pro Rowing Machine
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% APR finance* as well as classic credit options on hundreds of products
* Subject to status and minimum spend of £500.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% APR Interest Free finance (on selected products) over up to 12 months or Classic Credit at 15.9% APR Representative for up to 4 years
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.
|Loan Term||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months||48 Months|
|Amount of Deposit||£274.50||£274.50||£274.50||£274.50|
|Total Amount of Credit||£274.50||£274.50||£274.50||£274.50|
|Annual Rate of Interest||-164.30%||-82.15%||-39.63%||-19.06%|
|Total Cost of Credit||-£225.50||-£225.50||-£217.57||-£209.22|
|Total Amount Payable||£323.50||£323.50||£331.43||£339.78|