RRP from -0%
NOW from £35.99
Please select a product for stock availability
Shipping costs: £4.95
- Protects floors from sweat damage and indentation damage
- Reduces static and subsequent dust damage to key components
- Reduces impact noise
- Range of sizes to suit treadmills, rowers, cross trainers and exercise bikes
Description: BodyMax CV MatAvailable in a range of sizes the BodyMax CV Mats are an indispensable piece of gym kit. Ideal for placing under a wide variety of equipment these mats are the perfect addition to your home fitness studio.
SIZES & SUITABILITY
- Medium: 150cm x 65cm x 6mm - Suitable for most exercise bikes, smaller treadmills, some rowing machines and some cross trainers.
- Large: 200cm x 100cm x 6mm - Suitable for treadmills, most rowing machines, cross trainers and recumbent exercise bikes.
- Extra-Large: 243cm x 95cm x 6mm - Suitable for large treadmills, large rowing machines and large cross trainers.
DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN
Made from back rubber and embossed and printed with BodyMax branding, these sturdy mats reduce impact noise, which means you can exercise when you want to, without worry of disturbing anyone else. Now there’s no excuse not to train!
Of course one of the biggest concerns regarding the use of exercise machines in the home is the potential indentation damage they may cause to flooring. With each mat boasting a 6mm thickness, you can confidently take your workout to the max, without any concern for your floor. Intense workouts mean lots of sweat, and many people don’t realize that a build-up of sweat can also damage flooring as well as create an unpleasant odour that is hard to shift. These mats will keep your floor safe, and because they are made from rubber, they are super-easy to clean. A simple wipe down is all that’s needed.
GREAT FOR ROWERS
Rowing machine enthusiasts will love the fact these mats seriously reduce, and in many cases, completely eliminate ‘rowing machine creep’. The intense rowing action often causes the machine to gradually move across the floor. Not only is this irritating, but it can damage carpets as well.
Already on the receiving end of positive reviews, these exceptional mats also help minimize the damage caused to expensive gym equipment by dust and carpet fibres. When machines are used, especially treadmills, static is created. This attracts the dust and fibres to motors, circuit boards and in-between running belts and decks. These components are difficult to clean and over time a build-up can cause maintenance issues and shorten the life of your equipment.
Specification: BodyMax CV Mat