- Highly versatile functional trainer
- 16 variable pulley height adjustments on each side
- 2 x 72kg easily adjustable pin-select steel weight stacks
- Suitable for full body training
- Multiple cable attachments included
- Integrated multi-grip chin-up station
- Expand your range of exercise options by adding a BodyMax CF430 Utility Bench (optional extra)
The BodyMax CF820 Dual Adjustable Hi-Low pulley/Cable Crossover is a real breakthrough in terms of quality and price!
QUALITY ASSURED CONSTRUCTION
The expertly constructed frame feels exceptional and is as smooth to operate as some machines that cost more than twice the price!
The machine offers a robust, stable and durable all-in-one training solution.
A fantastic addition to any home gym, the CF820 is contemporary in design but allows you to perform your daily routines any which way you want!
Now showcasing the BodyMax black and red colours, the machine will stand out in any home or studio setup.
With multiple stations combined in one Functional Trainer, you can perform super sets and drop sets with ease. Quickly and easily select the height of the pulley to get the ideal workout for your goals.
A firm favourite with our customers the CF820 has won 5 star reviews with regards to functionality, price, design and build quality.
The CF820 Hi-Low Pulley, allows you to perform a huge variety of exercises including tricep extensions, bicep curls, cable flys, leg abduction/adduction, cable cross over, lat raises, plus many more!
The CF820 comes with 2 X 160lb / 72Kkg cast weight stacks, an in-built chin-up bar and multiple position pullies.
We would recommend adding the BodyMax CF430 utility bench (optional extra) to the CF820 as this will give you the ability to extend your range of exercises.
Dimension wise the CF820 is 168cm (W) X 81cm (D) X 212cm (H), has a net weight of 272kg and a maximum user weight of 125kg.
The warranty for this product is 2 years parts only.
• Frame: Heavy duty steel tubing construction
• Main frame tubing size: 50 x 50 x 1.5mm
• Weight Stack: 2 x 72kg (160lbs) precision milled steel plates with nylon bushings for smooth action
• 2:1 Pulley Ratio
• Cables: 272kg (600lbs) tested, the most flexible nylon coated high tensile aircraft cable
• Pulley Wheels: Fibreglass strengthened nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearing
• Easy pop-pin pulley adjustment
• 16 variable pulley height adjustments on each side
• Cable attachments included: 2 x cable handles, 1 x ankle strap, 1 x cross lat/squat bar
• Rear stack safety guards
• Attachment storage pins
• Dimensions: 168 x 81 x 212cm (LxWxH)
• Product Weight: 272kg
• Weight Capacity: 125kg (on pull-up frame)
• Warranty: Home use 2 years or 1 year light commercial use (parts only) - 90 days on cables
Warranty conditions for BodyMax CF820 Functional Trainer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.