- Heavy duty home studio bike, ideal for taller users
- Robust frame with 20kg heavyweight flywheel provides great feel
- Horizontal and vertical seat adjustment to optimise workout position
- LCD display console with motivational exercise metrics to monitor progress
Updated and revamped, the latest BodyMax B15 Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike is more robust and performance driven than ever, with a focus on improving your fitness levels, toning you leg muscles and keeping you motivated to workout.
SLEEK AND MODERN DESIGN
When it comes to your workouts, you want to be using the best equipment that meets your needs. BodyMax have designed the B15 bike to be effective, compact and stylish for your training and home space.
The bike is built to meet the needs cyclists who take their training seriously and want to push themselves to hit those targets. The bike features a super-smooth 20kg flywheel which provides a smooth road biking experience while the adjustable seat and handlebar allow you to train in comfort.
Certified to the extremely demanding German TÜV standards of design and safety, the bike is solid in construction and feels remarkably smooth and stable when you are cycling.
The simple and easy to use console displays your real-time workout stats such as; time, speed, RPM, distance and calories. The console also incorporates a heart rate receiver, both a heart rate transmitter and chest strap are sold separately and optional extras.
By monitoring your heart rate during your workouts, you can ensure that you are working at the correct intensity to ensure maximum benefit.
The B15 is chain driven, which gives you the feeling of riding an outdoor bike. If you are short on space, simply place the bike in storage when not in use, made extremely easy with the fitted transport wheels.
The B15 is fitted with adjustable handlebars and handlebars as well as a racing style seat for added comfort. There is also a water bottle holder, with a free bottle included.
The bike feels remarkably smooth and stable, with an excellent range of resistance to put you through your paces.
• Ideal for taller users
• Multigrip handlebar with neoprene dipped covering
• Racer style seat
• Adjustable seat & handlebar positions
• Transport wheels for easy positioning
• Friction resistance system
• Manual tension control
• Unlimited resistance variability
• Self levelling pedals with straps
• Chain Driven 20kg flywheel
• 3-piece crank
• LCD console
• Heart-rate receiver chip (chest strap sold separately)
• Display: Time, Speed, Distance, RPM
Calories, Pulse (chest strap sold separately)
• Dimensions: 120x55x120cm (LxWxH)
• 46.5kg product weight
• 125kg maximum user weight
• Inside leg suitability 28 – 40"
• Water bottle holder and water bottle
• 2 years parts warranty
Warranty conditions for BodyMax B15 Indoor Cycle Exercise Bike - Red
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.