- Space Efficient
- Super Heavy Duty
- Fully Adjustable
- Unique Donkey Squat / Calf Raise Pad
We came up with the unique idea to make the squat shoulder pads adjustable. This allowed us to both accommodate a wider range of users, and make the machine smaller.
Super Heavy Duty
Built to the same specifications as a full blown Club use leg press, the F660 Hip Sled is rated for use up to 1000 pounds.
Both upper, and lower foot plates adjust to several different angles to accommodate different size users and achieve your desired comfort level.
Unique Donkey Squat / Calf Raise Pad
This included pad is found only on the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled. Adding variety, and allowing for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, thereby relieving spinal compression.
- Constructed using 11 gauge, 2" x 3" steel tubing and 1/4" plate steel.
- Carriage rides on industrial grade Linear Bearings, and 1.5 inch case hardened steel solid guide rods.
- All pads use double stitched heavy duty upholstery and, high density foam. The leg press back pad features lumbar support and flips up on a hinge for the hack squat.
- The Squat, Shoulder and Leg Press pads are permanently attached for convenience longevity.
- The large 24" x 16" diamond skid leg press plate can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- The extra large 24" x 27" diamond skid hack squat plate allows for multi-position foot placement and can be adjusted to 5 different angles.
- Heavy Duty 75 lb carriage.
- Efficient Compact small size!
- Dimensions: 200 x 99 x 127cm (L x W x H)
Interest Free Finance or Pay nothing until 2021
We offer 0% finance or Pay nothing for up to 12 months on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose ‘V12 Finance’ at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.