- Bench is angled to provide effective muscle stimulation
- Three starting positions provide flexibility for users with varying arm lengths
- Designed for heavy commercial use
- Oval black matte tubing design
- Thick padded back rest for comfort and stability
ROBUST HARD-WEARING DESIGN
The BodyMax Black BE285 Commercial Olympic Decline Bench is made of robust high quality materials to provide you with maximum stability and support in your exercises. The wide back rest with thick padding offers superior comfort and support, while also helping to stabilise the user during lifting. The bench press weights 100kg and the maximum weight capacity reaches 600kg! Thanks to its heavy duty construction this product comes with a 1 year full commercial warranty so apart from your own home gym set-up it’s an excellent choice for gyms and fitness studios.
COMMERCIAL GRADE OLYMPIC DECLINE BENCH PRESS
The BE285 allows you to perform a decline chest press starting from 3 different positions to ensure flexibility in exercises and maximum comfort for the user. It includes 4 olympic storage pins to keep your plates securely stored and ready to use. Decline bench press exercise offers numerous benefits such as building stronger lower chest muscles without putting the strain on shoulders and stimulation of different chest muscles (compared to flat bench press).
COMBINE WITH DUMBBELLS FOR WIDER VARIETY
Apart from the decline barbell press the bench was designed for you can use it for a decline bench dumbbell exercises to increase the variety in your workout and target different muscle groups in your body for maximum benefits. Some of the great flat bench dumbbell exercises that you can perform on the BE285 bench include decline bench dumbbell press, decline bench dumbbell chest fly, decline bench dumbbell pullover, decline bench dumbbell extensions.
BE285 DECLINE BENCH PRESS AS AN AB BENCH
The bench can also be used as an ab bench offering a range of exercises that will target your core and abdominal muscles for the best results. Some of the great exercises to try include ab bench decline sit-ups, seated ab crunches, hip lifts, Russian twists, reverse crunches. Here are some great benefits of including an ab bench in your core workout.
- Strengthening your core - there’s a variety of exercises you can perform on an ab bench that will target your core muscles. A stronger core will help you lift heavier weights and will improve your balance.
- Toning your abs - One of the main benefits of using the sit-up bench is targeted training for your abdominals. This simple product enables you to perform a huge variety of abs focused movements. This means you will be able to workout your abs more effectively and get your dream six pack.
- Decreased risk of injury - BE285 decline bench provides a padded back rest that supports your back while exercising. That means you won’t hurt your back as you would doing the same exercises on the floor. Additionally, the sturdy and robust construction ensures stability and security while exercising.
Warranty conditions for BodyMax BE285 Commercial Olympic Decline Bench
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Warranty type||Warranty period|
|Full Commercial||1 year full commercial 1 year parts / labour 90 day consumables||12 Months|
Interest Free Finance
We offer 0% finance on hundreds of products.
To pay on finance simply choose 'V12 Finance' at the checkout.
With finance the first payment is typically taken 30 days after the delivery of your goods.
3 great reasons to buy on finance
- No messy paperwork
- Instant decision
- 0% Interest Free finance (on selected products)
Only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery may be required. Goods may require to be shipped to the address given on your finance application.